Compus Minkus? What a weird name. What does it mean?
- Eclectic (ih-klek-tik). adjective. 1. selecting or choosing from various sources. 2. made up of what is selected from different sources.
- Connoisseur (kon-uh-sur, -soor). 1. a person who is especially competent to pass critical judgments in an art. 2. a discerning judge of the best in any field.
- Compus Minkus (kom-pus min-kus). noun 1. a method for being introduced to great music, esp. that of which you may not normally listen to. 2. Read, listen, comment, create, share, enjoy music playlists using Spotify.
- Mentos (men-tus). noun 1. a music playlist combining well known and lesser known songs together.
So erm what does that mean to me?
Use this blog to:
- Listen and download playlists on this site into Spotify.
- Create your own eclectic playlists and upload to this site to share with others. Share and enjoy.
- Do lots of other cool stuff like vote for favourite songs, help create eclectic playlists and more.
- Any other ideas? We’d love to hear them!
I still don’t get it??
Are you serious? We’ve just told you..?
Contact us if you’re not sure at email@example.com